Suggested Avoidance Food List For Orthodontic Patients
*Don’t eat hard, sticky or chewy foods.
1. Do not chew gum.
2. Do not eat candy bars or caramel or nuts.
3. Don’t eat raw:
Unless they are finely sliced
4. Don’t chew meats off the bone:
Unless the meat is cut off the bone.
5. Don’t chew ice or nuts.
6. Don’t eat corn on the cob.
7. Don’t eat hard hoagie rolls or bagels.
8. Don’t eat pizza unless finely cut and never eat the crust at the edge.
9. Don’t eat hard or soft pretzels.
10. Don’t eat popcorn.
11. Do Not bite on pens or pencils.