Pi Dental Center offers advanced diagnostic services with CAT Scan Technology using our ultra low-dose 3D CT Scanner. Each scan is evaluated by a maxillofacial radiologist who has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology since 1996. Patients receive a complete report outlining all findings and including images that illustrate findings.
Any of our patients who are interested in having a scan performed can request this service by speaking to any of the staff.
CT Scans provide the following:
- Provide State of Art 3D Imaging for Dental Implants
- Evaluate Tumors, Cysts, Developmental Abnormalities, and Trauma in Oral and Maxillofacial Region
- Evaluate Effects of Bisphosphonates and Osteonecrosis of the Jaws
- Localize Impacted or Supernumerary Teeth
- Assess TMJ Anomalies and Disorders
- Assess Pathology in Paranasal Sinuses & Nasal Fossae
- Plan Orthodontic Treatment
- Assess Endodontic or Failed Endodontic Lesions
- Evaluate Soft Tissue Calcifications in Head & Neck
- Assess Airway & Sleep Apnea
- Make Craniofacial 2D & 3D CT Reconstructions
- Provide a detailed written report outlining all findings
- Provide Interpretation Services by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist