Pi Dental Center offers radiology services for patients and doctors for advanced diagnosis with a Cone Beam CT Scanner. Each scan is thoroughly evaluated by a maxillofacial radiologist who has been a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology since 1996. Doctors and patients receive a complete report outlining all findings and including images that illustrate findings. Learn what CT Scanning Technology can provide to patients in dental diagnosis and planning.
Any of our patients who are interested in having a scan performed can request this service by speaking to any of the staff.
Area dentists can call our office to schedule a scan for one of their patients.
- Provide State of Art 3D Imaging for Dental Implant planning
- Evaluate Tumors, Cysts, Developmental Abnormalities, and Trauma in Oral and Maxillofacial Region
- Evaluate Effects of Bisphosphonates and Osteonecrosis of the Jaws
- Localize Impacted or Supernumerary Teeth
- Assess TMJ Anomalies and Disorders
- Assess Pathology in Paranasal Sinuses & Nasal Fossae
- Plan Orthodontic Treatment
- Assess Endodontic or Failed Endodontic Lesions
- Evaluate Soft Tissue Calcifications in Head & Neck
- Assess Airway & Sleep Apnea
- Make Craniofacial 2D & 3D CT Reconstructions
- Provide a detailed written report outlining all findings
- Provide Interpretation Services by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist