Pi Dental Center offers radiology services for patients and doctors for advanced diagnosis with a Cone Beam CT Scanner. A maxillofacial radiologist evaluates each scan thoroughly. Doctors and patients receive a complete report outlining all findings and including images that illustrate findings. Learn how CT Scanning Technology can help dental patients.
Any of our patients who are interested in having a scan performed can request this service by speaking to any of the staff.
Area dentists can call our office to schedule a scan for one of their patients.
- Provide State of Art 3D Imaging for Dental Implant planning
- Evaluate Tumors, Cysts, Developmental Abnormalities, and Trauma in Oral and Maxillofacial Region
- Evaluate Effects of Bisphosphonates and Osteonecrosis of the Jaws
- Localize Impacted or Supernumerary Teeth
- Assess TMJ Anomalies and Disorders
- Assess Pathology in Paranasal Sinuses & Nasal Fossae
- Plan Orthodontic Treatment
- Assess Endodontic or Failed Endodontic Lesions
- Evaluate Soft Tissue Calcifications in Head & Neck
- Assess Airway & Sleep Apnea
- Make Craniofacial 2D & 3D CT Reconstructions
- Provide a detailed written report outlining all findings
- Provide Interpretation Services by a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist
Additional information about CT Scanning Technology
Chris Raines, Pi Dental Center, Marketing and Information Systems Manager
Leave a Reply