Photo of a patient who received upper and Upper and Lower Teeth In A Day® Dental Implant Treatment.
Pre Treatment Condition:
- Relapsed adolescent orthodontics
- Highly apprehensive about dental treatment due to previous unpleasant dental office experiences
- Rampant tooth decay resulting in retained root tips and multiple missing teeth
- Advanced periodontal disease
- Numerous abscesses
- Teeth In A Day Protocol in both the Upper and Lower Arches.
- The pictured post-treatment prosthesis is a provisional that will beused until the final restoration is delivered later.
- Patient quit smoking