General Information for PI Dental Center
1. Address and Contact:
467 W. Pennsylvania Avenue
Fort Washington PA 19034
Toll Free Number: 1-800-PITEAM-5
2. Office Hours:
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
3. Directions and Travel
Just off of the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Route 309
Directly across from Holiday Inn
b. Air Travel
Philadelphia International Airport (50 minutes)
Allentown - Bethlehem - Easton (1 hour)
Wings Field in Bluebell (15 minutes)
Northeast Philadelphia Airport (40 minutes)
c. Nearby Lodging
4. Download Dental Forms:
New Patient Forms and Info
Back to Top
History and Structure
- Year began practicing in this location: 1986
- Number of dentists: 4
- Number of treatment rooms: 11 which includes 3 surgical suites
- Number of clinical staff and laboratory technicians: 40
Languages Spoken Fluently
- English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, and Portuguese
Dentists and Qualifications
Specialists in the office: Prosthodontists, Endodontist
We also work closely with other specialists at this center who include:
- Orthodontist, Periodontist, Maxillofacial Specialist, Oral Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon
We are wheel chair accessible.
A cheerful and convenient place for patients and their families to relax,
have a meal , snack, cappuccino or coffee.
Back to Top
Dental Office Services
Complete Diagnostic Workup
Complete diagnostic work-up includes the following:
- Review of Medical and Dental Histories
- Full Mouth X-rays
- Panorex X-ray
- Diagnostic casts
- Periodontal exam and charting
- Tooth color analysis
- Diagnostic Photographs
- Cancer screening
- Bite registration and occlusal analysis
- Clinical Evaluation and Consultation
- Tentative Treatment Plan
- Oral hygiene treatment (optional/additional charge)
- Lateral Cephalometric X-ray (optional/additional charge)
- iCAT CT Scan (optional/additional charge)
Conveniences offered to make patients comfortable during treatment:
- Our own on-site dental laboratory for the ultimate in customized treatment.
- Milk shakes are prepared for surgery patients.
- Television and VCR are also available.
Statement of our overall practice philosophy
Pi Dental Center is a specialty practice committed to providing our patients with the highest possible standard of dental care available. Our mission is to go beyond the preservation and maintenance concepts of general practice; our doctors design each individual treatment plan to provide for an uncompromised clinically functional and esthetic dentition.
Pi Dental Center operates all facets of its dental care center with focused team energy for excellence in treatment of the whole patient. We strive to provide a level of care that encompasses every dimension of the patient's well being, technologically and in the human arena. No effort is spared to assure that the treatment environment is comfortable, comforting and strictly sterile.
Our goal is to inspire the confidence and trust that bring character to an artistically restored, healthy smile.
Failure to provide at least 24 hours notice of appointment cancellation will result in a cancellation fee.
Back to Top
Treatment: Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
1. Types of anesthesia/sedation provided:
- Local - Marcaine, Lidocaine, Lignospan, Carbocaine, Nitrous oxide, topical gels and sprays.
In-office general anesthesia with MD Board Certified Anesthesiologist.
2. Types of cosmetic treatment provided:
- Computer generated All-ceramic Procera® Crowns, Tooth Whitening, bonding, porcelain veneers, gingival masks (artificial gum tissues).
3. Endodontist on Staff:
- Root canal therapy provided by a certified Endodontist.
4. Oral surgery treatment:
- All services available in the center including, simple extractions, non-impacted wisdom teeth, surgical placement of dental implants, bone grafting.
5. Restorative treatment:
- Composite fillings, Mercury free fillings, Inlays, Onlays, Crowns, Fixed Bridges, Partial Removable Dentures, Full Removable Dentures, Same-day denture repair, All phases of osseointegrated dental implant treatment and maintenance utilizing the Brånemark System, Complete Mouth Prosthodontic Reconstruction, Treatment of congenitally dental anomalies, (congenitally missing or malformed teeth).
6. Other clinical services:
- Sealants, treatment of bruxism, mouthguards, night guards, snore guards, acupuncture, smoking cessation, pain management
2 labs on site - clinical dental laboratory and a complete service lab Consultant for second opinions.
8. Special technology:
- Computerized patient imaging, Intra-oral camera, Panorex, Cephalometric, Cavitron, Ultrasonic cleaning, state-of-the-art equipment, iCat CT Scanning on the premises.
9. Sterilization techniques:
- State of the art sterilization complies with OSHA standards, equipment includes Statum steam autoclaves for sterilization of handpieces, Ultra-sonic bath, Protective clothing, goggles, gloves, scrubs, spore testing, cold sterilization performed by a full-time sterilization technician on staff.
Back to Top
a. Financial Information for Patients: Financing Options
b. Dental Insurance:
- Pi Dental Center does not accept assignment on any insurance.
We will process insurance for patients, however the patient is responsible to pay for services as rendered and reimbursement from dental insurance payment will be directed to the insured.
Medicare not accepted.
c. Credit cards accepted:
- American Express, Discover,Visa, Master Card
Back to Top
Pi Dental Center is located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania and is proud to serve the neighboring counties and cities. We have a convenient location, near Philadelphia and our center is easily accessible by air and car. So if you are based in PA and want the best dentists in the state call us now to see how we can make your smile brighter.
We serve the neighborhoods in and around the below listed cities:
|| Montgomery County
|| Bucks County
|| Chestnut Hill
|| Fort Washington
|| Main Line
|| Bala Cynwyd
|| Lower Gwynedd
|| Upper Dublin
The Map Below Illustrates the States From Which
Patients Have Traveled in the United States for
Treatment At Pi Dental Center
The States In Red Are States Where
Our Patients Live
Our Patients Travel From The Following
Areas To Have Treatment In Our Center:
District of Columbia
Patients From Outside the US
Bosnia & Hezegovina
Republic of Macedonia
Back to Top