New patients are always welcome at Pi Dental Center. We absolutely understand how important a healthy smile is to you and know that our patients value their appearance. Realizing that some of our patients may not be comfortable in the dental chair, we aim to minimize any anxiety and make the patient’s experience pleasant. This blog discusses what new patients can expect at Pi Dental Center. Read more about what to expect at a new patient visit.
Skill and Expertise
Pi Dental Center is an advanced specialty prosthodontic practice with two surgically trained board-certified prosthodontists. Our center opened its doors over 34 years ago and we have placed over 23,000 dental implants. Both Drs. Wolfinger and Slauch have published many dental journals articles and they lecture nationally to dentists in dental implant technology.
Convenient and Friendly Atmosphere
The entire team is sensitive to our patients’ needs. From the first telephone and office visit, we strive to understand your desires, expectations, and wishes. Scheduling is convenient and easy with a simple telephone call. In addition, we can usually see patients within a week.
After you have scheduled your initial appointment, you will receive an email showing the date and time of your appointment, links to an online medical history form and map, and instructions.
When you walk into our office, our patient relations coordinator will greet you.
- Complete and submit the online form before your first appointment.
- Read Pi Dental Center’s blog to learn more about prosthodontics, dental implants and other dental health subjects
- Show your driver’s license or proof of ID and your dental insurance cards when you arrive.
- Bring smiling photos of yourself to show us how your teeth looked in the past.
- Email or bring recent x-rays if available.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Determine your route before leaving your house. Pi Dental Center is conveniently located near the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Route 309 just 30 minutes from Philadelphia. However, it is still easy to get lost. So plan your trip to our office ahead of time. If you are using a GPS like Google Maps, placing the GPS Coordinates into your device will direct you directly to the building’s front doors. Paste these coordinates into your GPS: 13593249328652, -75.2072305439173
Following registration, a dental assistant will escort you to a treatment room where the prosthodontist will meet with you, discuss your concerns and examine your mouth. The dental assistance will take a panoramic x-ray. A patient relations representative will present your treatment plan.
Dentistry is artistry. We should note that whether you need crowns, bridges, veneers, or dentures, our goal is to provide attractive, long-lasting outcomes.
Our skilled prosthodontists and dental team at Pi Dental Center provide superior care designed uniquely for each patient’s individual needs.
We particularly love being able to help our patients achieve their dental makeover goals and are committed to providing quality dental care. Our goal is to help you feel and look your best. We look forward to meeting you. Call (215) 646-6334.