Pi Dental Implant Center® is headed by Dr. Thomas J. Balshi, and Dr. Glenn J. Wolfinger, diplomates of The American Board of Prosthodontics, and staffed by board certified dental specialists, registered dental hygienists, research associates and a team of highly skilled, experienced clinical and administrative personnel.
Cutting edge techniques in our center include Teeth In A Day® and computer guided implant surgery and dental implant treatment. Zygomatic implants may be used. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) has proven successful in improving osseointegration.
Links to Additional Dental Implant Information:
- Dental Implant Technology
- Dental Implant Experience
- Rewards Vs. Risks
- Teeth In A Day® Dental Implant Treatment
- All-On-4 Treatment Concept
- The No Bone Solution
- A Brief History of Dental Implants
- More About Dental Implants
- Click Here To View Patient Photos
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- How do Dental Implants Compare to Removable Dentures?
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- What is the Success Rate of Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Safe?
- What is the No Bone Solution™?
- What about replacing a single tooth with an implant?
- Why choose Brånemark Implants from Nobel Biocare?
- How much do Dental Implants Cost?
- How can I afford Dental Implants?
- What is All-On-4® Dental Implant Treatment?
- Are Implants a Prosthesis?
- How Long Does it Take?
- Is there Pain?
- How do I Maintain my Dental Implants?
- History of Dental Implants