Pi Dental Implant Center® is headed by Dr. Glenn J. Wolfinger, diplomate of The American Board of Prosthodontics, and staffed by a skilled team of surgical assistants, registered dental hygienists, research associates and a experienced clinical and administrative personnel.
Cutting edge techniques in our center include Teeth In A Day® and computer guided implant surgery and dental implant treatment. Zygomatic implants may be used. PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) has proven successful in improving osseointegration.
Links to Additional Dental Implant Information:
- Dental Implant Technology
- Dental Implant Experience
- Rewards Vs. Risks
- Teeth In A Day® Dental Implant Treatment
- All-On-4 Treatment Concept
- The No Bone Solution
- A Brief History of Dental Implants
- More About Dental Implants
- Click Here To View Patient Photos
- What is a Dental Implant?
- What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- How do Dental Implants Compare to Removable Dentures?
- Am I a Candidate for Dental Implants?
- Are Dental Implants Safe?
- What is the No Bone Solution™?
- What about replacing a single tooth with an implant?
- How much do Dental Implants Cost?
- How can I afford Dental Implants?
- What is All-On-4® Dental Implant Treatment?
- Are Implants a Prosthesis?
- How Long Does it Take?
- Is there Pain?
- How do I Maintain my Dental Implants?
- History of Dental Implants