Below are links to additional web pages about dental implants.
Pi Dental Center is led by Dr. Glenn J. Wolfinger, a diplomate of The American Board of Prosthodontics, and staffed by a skilled team of surgical assistants, registered dental hygienists, research associates, and experienced clinical and administrative personnel.
Groundbreaking techniques in our center include Teeth In A Day® and computer-guided implant surgery and dental implant treatment. Zygomatic implants may be used.
Links to Additional Dental Implant Information:
- Dental Implant Experience
- Rewards Vs. Risks
- Teeth In A Day® Treatment
- All-On-4 Treatment Concept
- The No-Bone Solution
- A Brief History of Dental Implants
- Click Here To View Patient Photos
- What are implants?
- What are the benefits?
- How do implants compare to removable dentures?
- Am I a candidate?
- Are they safe?
- What is the No Bone Solution™?
- What about replacing a single tooth?
- How much do they cost?
- How can I afford this treatment?
- What is All-On-4® treatment?
- Are implants a prosthesis?
- How long does it take?
- Is there pain?
- How do I maintain them?